Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9 - Little Birds

Every night we have this great idea to feed the babies first and then we can eat our supper in peace and quiet.  Perfect logic if it actually worked!!!!  Usually they eat, we spring them from their seats and settle into our own dinner.  Before long one of us usually has at least one baby climbing up us trying to inhale our dinners...plates and all!!!  So tonight I thought I would capture this memory.  Here is a picture of Dan eating his perogies. Apparently they are a hit for the babies as well!!!! What you can't see in this picture is Cohyn screaming his head of waiting for a bite.  And screaming even louder once he realized the plate was empty!!! LOL




















Tried to get a nice photo of Dan and the kids today.....all I have to say is "Like Father Like Son!"

First picture - Cadeyn co-operating
Second picture - Cadeyn mimicking Daddy










Can you believe that I took the first one last.  Cadeyn only stuck out his tongue because he saw the picture of Dan sticking out his tongue.  What are you teaching my boy Dan? Maybe I'll get a good one another day.

~V~

1 comment:

  1. You have such a beautiful family Vicki!
    I can't wait to keep looking at your 365 and see what those twins can get into!

    ReplyDelete