Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17 - Spike Dance

Last year for Christmas Grandma and Grandpa Pat gave Cadeyn a Fisher Price DVD player.  That thing is awesome.  So this year I came up with the bright idea of buying the MP3 player!  Most of the day Cadeyn is skating around the house....yes skating, he actually moves like he is on the ice.... in skates.  He won't play hockey though unless he can hear Spike's song.  For anyone who is a Guelph Storm fan, that would be Cotton Eyed Joe!  I can honestly say without a doubt, I hate that song!!!!! Once he scores a goal, he turns into Spike and Hi-5's everyone in the room! The idea was supposed to save our computer from his little hands. He would be playing with our computer to find the song, so the idea was that if he had his own MP3 player, he would leave our computer alone.  Atleast we could lock him off the computer!!! Next time I come up with a bright idea, smack me upside the head!!! It would be a less of a headache then listening to Cotton Eyed Joe for 8 hours everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment