Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27 - The Package

Finally, I have managed to get the package ready.  It will be sent in the mail tomorrow.  It seems very hard to get even the simplest of tasks done lately.  Either I am changing diapers, feeding babies, helping learn ABC's or peeling Cohyn off the walls, tables, chairs, basically anything that if he fell he would break his neck! So here is a little present for our neice and nephew who live so far away.  Hope you like the.....HA! Like I am going to tell you what's in the package! And no, none of those dirty diapers I mentioned earlier are in the package!! :) You can have those fresh when you get here in March!!!! Uncle Dan isn't sending Chinese food either James!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep the dirty diapers in Guelph and potty train them by March so we don't have to smell them - James

    ReplyDelete