Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13 - Why me Lord???

Today was a rather busy day for me.  My mom called around 9:00 and said that they were dropping in tonight to visit with the kids.  Oh crap, gotta break out the vaccuum and mop.  Oh well, probably needed to be done anyway:) Took me most of the day to clean but between feedings, cuddles, endless requests for chocolate milk and my soaps (I can't miss my soaps..lol) I managed to get the house presentable.  Good thing they were here when they were because they would have never believed that I lifted a finger.






















Here is a picture of the kids toy box....only thing missing is the toys and it's not because they don't have any.
















Here is where all the toys are after Cadeyn and Thing One and Thing Two were done with them.  Unfortuaetly, when I ask Cadeyn to pick them up he says that he didn't make the mess it was the babies. Right! :) Guess what I am doing in the morning!

~V~

No comments:

Post a Comment