Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 40 - Passions and Hobbies

Joy of Love - Passions and Hobbies


Our passion is our family! I'll be glad when the good weather comes and I can head outdoors for more of a variety of pictures.  I am home right now...only for a few more days.  But when Dan gets home at night I feel a huge relief!  He usually takes the three small ones and plays with them for a bit and gives me a break!  Here is a picture of him playing with Cohyn. He's a good Dad and I would say his passion, right now anyway, is his kids. He's got so many of them :)  They are learning so many news things everyday.  Cohyn is pretty much Spider Man walking, climbing and making us laugh and Shae-lyn is starting to walk, makes new noises and is starting to repeat words. Cadeyn is learning letters and writing and Ashleigh is developing attitude and becoming more independent. It'll be hard to go back to work in a few days!  In the words of my new favorite American Idol - "I don't want to miss a thing" 







































2 comments:

  1. Good luck returning to work! Childcare isn't cheap, but it will do wonders for your sanity. :)

    Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Are you still doing 365?!?! I miss your posts!

    Did you go back to work yet?

    ReplyDelete