Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39 - Gift from the heart

Joy of Love - Gift from the heart

HAHA, Cohyn gave Dan a little gift tonight.  Maybe not from the heart though.....HAHA.  Apparently Dan had a rough night while I was at my multiple births club meeting.  Cohyn ate his own poop....twice, Ashleigh broke a glass in the kitchen and Toto (our dog) puked on Cadeyn's bed.  Maybe the kids were really giving me a gift and did all this when I wasn't home. What a great gift:)  But besides my family my favorite gift from Dan is my Prada bag.  He gave it to me for Christmas 2 years ago and I love it!  I would have never bought it for myself and definitely didn't expect it from him.  Good taste for someone who won't wear anything but a football jersey! Love you Dan!



1 comment:

  1. LMAO, your kids have prefect timing!
    Poor Dan.
    Love the Prada bag.

    ReplyDelete