Friday, July 29, 2011

When things get back to normal.....

Yeah right.  That seems to be my excuse for everything right now.  Still waiting for normal, and it doesn't seem even one day closer.  So I gotta get "back on the horse" as they say, as this is now normal life. 




I have to laugh hysterically at the twin moms I talked to when I was pregnant.  They all told me that the first year is Hell.  Whatever!  That was the easy part!  THEY COULDN'T MOVE!!!! Now they are on, in, under, over, EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING they can.  We are constantly on the go chasing them out of places they shouldn't be in or peeling them off the furniture.  Right now they are like magnets to the kitchen table.  Our chairs are now permanent fixtures on top of it.   I did recently talk to parents of twins.  They were the most honest to us.  They told us if we can make it to "3" and stay sane, things would get better.  They also have a good chuckle when the twins manage to team up and divide and conquer the unsuspecting parent who is lucky enough to have them at baseball.  Almost half way there!  The count down is on!









No comments:

Post a Comment